Department of Optics and Photonics, National Central University, Taiwan
Faculty Position Openings
The department is inviting distinguished scholars for full-time faculty positions at all levels of Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor. The position is available from August 1, 2022. Applicants with the expertise in areas of optics and photonics, especially in quantum optics/photonics, quantum cryptography, quantum communication, and quantum information are welcome. Proven experience in working with interdisciplinary research team is desirable.
Required application materials include:
1. A cover letter specifying the position to be applied for, as well as the applicant’s academic expertise.
2. A resume including the applicant’s education background, research interests and achievements, research plan (please include a proposal regarding the development and establishment of the research capacity in our department in the area related to the quantum information security and the required resources), publication list, and teaching interests.
3. Photocopies of degree certificates and transcripts
4. Photocopies of major publications
6. Three reference letters
7. Any other helpful materials
Application Deadline：February 20, 2022
Please send the application to:
Chairman, Department of Optics and Photonics
National Central University
300, Jhonda Road, Chungli District, Taoyuan City, 320317, Taiwan
Tel: +886-3-4227151# (Ms. PAO-HUI HSIEH)
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ms. PAO-HUI HSIEH)
Download: 1. Faculty Position Openings.pdf